- The N-P-K ratio of Foliage-Pro is also ideal for phosphorous sensitive plants and supplies a high nitrate to ammoniacal nitrogen ratio needed to promote maximum internodal spacing resulting in stronger stems. The immediate availability to the plant, with our exclusive complete solutions, gives the grower optimum control with timing in a feeding schedule. Foliage-Pro, and all other Dyna-Gro products, are urea free and are formulated to eliminate salt build-up when used at recommended rates. Foliage-Pro should primarily be used as a root drench but may be applied as a foliar spray at lower concentrations for a quick fix of many mineral deficiencies. Dyna-Gro has the only complete, one-part nutrient formulas on the market today.
- Maintenance: Mix 1/2 tsp. per gallon of water with every watering.
- Production: Mix 1 tsp. per gallon of water, once a week.
- Monthly Feeding: Use 2 – 3 tsp. per gallon of water.
- Siphon Mixer: (1:15 ratio) Mix 2 – 4 fl. oz. per gallon of water for a concentrate feed solution.
- Foliar Application: Mix ¼ – ½ tsp. per gallon of water and spray directly of leaves.
|Total Nitrogen (N)___9.0%*
Calcium (Ca)___ 2.0%*
*Nutrients marked with an asterisk (*) are guaranteed in all states. The other minerals are at concentration levels which are ideal to achieve optimum crop growth but may be below levels to satisfy the labeling requirements of some state fertilizer laws.