4 Species of Rhizobacteria: Bacillus Licheniformis, Bacillus Pumilus, Bacillus Subtilis, Bacillus Megaterium.
4 Species of Endomycorrhizae: Glomus Intraradices, Glomus Mosseae, Glomus Etunicatum, Glomus Aggregatum.
3 Species of Beneficial Fungi: Trichoderma Harzianum, Trichoderma Veride, Trichoderma Longibrachiatum.
Other Ingredients: Soluble Seaweed (KELP) Extract, Humic Acids, Fulvic Acids, Amino Acids, Black Strap Molasses.
Direction of Use:
Simply, dilute 1 teaspoon in 4 liters of water for foliar and/or soil applications once every 1-2 weeks. It can be mixed with other soluble and dry organic fertilizers, microbial preperations, compost teas or salt based fertilizers. It can be added during the brewing of compost teas to improve biological diversity. The dose can also be increase to 1 Tablespoon per 4 liters for better outcome.
Vegetable Gardens & Flower Beds:
New gardens – apply 1 Tablespoon (diluted in enough water) per 10 square meter every 1-2 weeks as needed.
For new plantings, apply ½ – 1 teaspoon (diluted in 4 liters of water) per 10-15 gallon of soil every 2-4 weeks or as needed. For established plants, apply 1 teaspoon to 1 Tablespoon (diluted in 4 liters of water) per 10-15 gallon of soil every 2-4 weeks or as needed during the growing season.
Benefits & Gardening Tips:
– Easy to mix and apply with other amendments and microbial preparations.
– Improves soil structure and organic matter content.
– Promotes beneficial soil ecosystem.
– Excellent microbial addition for compost tea brewing.
– Helps boost plant immunity against many fungal bacterial and nematode disease.
– Can be mixed with Great White or Plant Success Organic Soluble microbial preparations for best result as biologic control of many diseases and pests.
– Incorporate into your IPM prpgrams.