Humic Acids: 80% ; Potassium (K): 7% .
Direction of Use:
Dilute 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon with 4 liters of water for foliar or soil drench applications. It can be mixed with other soluble and dry organic fertilizers, compost teas or salt based fertilizers.
Vegetable Gardens & Flower Beds:
New gardens – apply 1-5 grams (diluted in enough water) per 10 square meter.
Trees & Shrubs:
apply 1-2 grams (diluted in enough water) per 5-10cm of trunk diameter around the base outwards to the drip line.
For new plantings, apply ¼ teaspoon (diluted in 4 liters of water) per 10-15 gallon of soil every 2-4 weeks or as needed. For established plants, apply ¼ – ½ teaspoon (diluted in 4 liters of water) per 10-15 gallon of soil every 2-4 weeks or as needed during the growing season.
Benefits & Gardening Tips:
– Easy to mix and apply (soluble or as dry amendment).
– Helps chelate nutrients and improve absorption through the root system.
– Improves soil structure and organic matter content (can be used as a micronized form of compost/humus)
– Promotes beneficial soil ecosystem.
– Help reduce soil salinity.
– Excellent microbial food for compost tea brewing.