- Maintenance: Mix 1/4 tsp. per gallon of water.
- This is a stable mixture and does not have to be used all at once.
- Use this solution to water your bonsai and for misting the foliage.
- To Promote growth: For newly re-potted bonsai and all other container grown plants use 1/2 tsp. per gallon of water.
- Note: 1/2 tsp. per gal = 1:1500
|Total Nitrogen (N)___7.0%*
Calcium (Ca)___ 2.0%*
*Nutrients marked with an asterisk (*) are guaranteed in all states. The other minerals are at concentration levels which are ideal to achieve optimum crop growth but may be below levels to satisfy the labeling requirements of some state fertilizer laws.